Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April 9, 2019

I actually felt really well-rested this morning.  So well-rested that I feel like I had a spoon reset.  Is that a thing?  It is now.  Taking this as a gift and trying to use them sparingly.

Spoons for today:  20

Got up at 5:00 but I felt pretty good (-1 spoon)
Cleaned up cat puke (poor George!) (-1 spoon)
Fed cat (-1 spoon)
Went back to sleep for an hour and a half (+1 spoon)
Got up (-1 spoon)
Fork:  backache (-1 spoon)
Fork:  period (light at least?) (-1 spoon)
Got dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush hair and put in ponytail (-1 spoon)
Clean glasses (-1 spoon)
Pack lunch (-1 spoon)
Larabar for breakfast (very low effort, still some energy) (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Put on coat and boots (-1 spoon)
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Fork:  aural migraine--at least no pain but I couldn't see very well (-1 spoon)
Travel home from work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Fed cat (-1 spoon)
Watch TV & surf internet (-1 spoon)
Go to grocery store (-1 spoon)
Mom ordered in supper, thanks Mom (+1 spoon)
Bath (-2 spoons)
Fork:  knee pain (-1 spoon)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)

Spoons remaining for tomorrow:  0

I tried not to do too much today but here I am at 8;30 spent.  At least I'm not worse than spent I guess?  Trying to stay awake until at least 9;00.  Everything is still looking a little fuzzy though.  Hoping for a similar good sleep to last night for tonight and fewer forks for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment