Starting spoons: 19
Big fork: I started out the day with a bad allergic reaction. To what? Who knows. I had salad last night for goodness sake. Maybe there was something in the dressing or the spices on the chicken?Anyway, I'm sneezing and my nose is runny and stuffy and my eyes are burning and everything hurts, but I have to push through because the house needs to be cleaned. (-4 spoons)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Feed the cat (-1 spoon)
Nap (+1 spoon)
Make coffee (-1 spoon)
Make breakfast (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Breakfast (+1 spoon)
Surf internet and watch TV (-2 spoons)
1 load of laundry into washer (-1 spoon)
Clean the kitchen (-2 spoons)
Clean the dining room (small room, not too messy) (-1 spoon)
Clean the living room (-2 spoons)
1 load of laundry into washer, 1 into dryer (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (too warm otherwise) (-1 spoon)
Clean the cat's litter boxes (-1 spoon)
Wash hands & get a drink (-1 spoon)
Sweep floor (-1 spoon)
Mop floor (-1 spoon)
Clean the bathroom (-2 spoons)
1 load of laundry into washer, 1 out of washer to air dry (-1 spoon)
Refill Scentsy (-1 spoon)
Vacuum spot Roomba won't get (-1 spoon)
Set up for Roomba with help from Mom & turn it on (-1 spoon)
Fork: Dad threw a tantrum over Roomba (-1 spoon)
Fold clothes from dryer (-1 spoon)
Chase after Roomba when it gets stuck trying to clean TV stand shelf & again when it gets stuck on some cat hair. Poor Roomba. (-1 spoon)
I still have to clean my room and Mom wants to go shopping. I've borrowed 9 spoons from tomorrow already. So I'm sitting down for a bit. It won't replenish any spoons, but it won't use any either.
Go shopping (includes travel time) (-3 spoons)
1 load of laundry into washer, 1 into dryer (-1 spoon)
Heat up leftovers for lunch (-1 spoon)
Fork: Dad threw a tantrum over leftovers (-1 spoon)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
New plan; Not cleaning my room today, that'll save a couple spoons.
Went to the car wash with Mom (-1 spoon)
She sprayed me with the hose, so I had to...
Clean my glasses (-1 spoon)
Change my shirt (-1 spoon)
1 load of laundry into washer, 1 to air dry (-1 spoon)
Cat got out, chased him (-1 spoon)
Go to grocery store (-1 spoon)
Basically planning to sit around for the rest of the day in hopes that tomorrow I can clean my room and wash my hair/bathe without using up all my spoons.
Make snack (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Heat up leftovers for supper (-1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Help mom find medication she lost (-2 spoons)
Help Mom make cake (-2 spoons)
Spoons left over for tomorrow: -17
Guess I'm not cleaning my room. I still have to clean myself though...
No comments:
Post a Comment