Starting spoons: 3
Oh boy. Mostly going to sit around today, I hope, but I'm still going to be tired tomorrow most likely. (I once saw a coffee cup that said, "I'm already tired tomorrow," and yep.)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Fork: DIZZY! Almost fall down (-1 spoon)
Fork: Rainy, low pressure day means knee and back pain (-2 spoons)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Make pretty big breakfast to try to conquer low blood pressure (-2 spoons)
Make coffee (-1 spoon)
Breakfast (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Surf internet & watch TV(-2 spoon)
Help make brunch (-1 spoon)
Interact with people (-3 spoons)
Brunch (+1 spoon)
So much for sitting around...
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Go shopping (includes travel time and 4 stores, also includes getting caught in the rain) (-5 spoons)
Put away groceries (-1 spoon)
Coffee x 2 (+2 spoons)
Clean windows (-2 spoons)
Go to grocery store (-1 spoon)
Help make supper (-1 spoon)
At this point, the power went out for 2 hours. So supper had to wait...
Get treat for the cat (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Clean up after supper (-2 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Wash hair & bathe (-3 spoons)
Fork: 2 handfuls of hair fell out (-1)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Remaining spoons for tomorrow -2
I did better than I thought I would in regaining spoons; it just took a lot of coffee haha. Hopefully it doesn't affect my sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment