Yesterday, I used 6 spoons too many. I'm going to try to take things easy today.
Big Fork: Supper last night turned out to have hidden wheat and corn meaning double allergic reaction today. This causes a rash as well as cold-like symptoms, so I am taking away 4 spoons as per the recommendations for a cold since I feel like I have one. (-4 spoons)
Fork: backache (-1 spoon)
Check Facebook & email (-1 spoon)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Brush hair (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush teeth (-1 spoon)
Pack lunch (leftovers) (-1 spoon)
Skip breakfast (-1 spoon)
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Eat lunch (+1 spoon)
Fork (at work)--carrying files causes arm pain (-1 spoon)
Travel home from work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Fork--headache (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Fork: period spotting (-1 spoon)
Eat supper (+1 spoon)
Feeling really low on spoons now... (around 6:00 pm, far too early for sleep)
Watch TV & surf internet (-2 spoons)
Help clean up after supper (-1 spoon)
Having trouble focusing and feeling just a little bit dizzy (around 8:00 pm, still too early for sleep)
Bath--Mom ran it for me, thanks Mom! (-1 spoons)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Total spoons remaining for tomorrow: -13
Ouch. So much for taking it easy today. This means I start tomorrow off with 7 spoons. I'll use those up before I even get to work. Most of my forks are uncontrollable, but at least I made sure to avoid my allergens today, so no allergic reaction tomorrow. Even so, I won't be able to get back up to 20 spoons tomorrow, and possibly not this week. I'm going to be TIRED!
No comments:
Post a Comment