Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April 1, 2019

Starting Spoons:  20 spoons

After a quiet Sunday, I was able to recharge my spoons for the week, so I'm starting with a full complement of spoons.  Here's how I used them:


Fork--backache (-1 spoon)
Check Facebook & email (-1 spoon)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Spray dry shampoo on hair, brush it, and put it in ponytail (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush teeth (-1 spoon)
Pack lunch (leftovers) (-1 spoon)
Get breakfast (-1 spoon)
Eat breakfast (+1 spoon)
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Eat lunch (+1 spoon)
Fork (at work)--carrying files causes arm pain due to neuropathy (-1 spoon)
Travel home from work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Help make supper (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Eat supper (+1 spoon)
Watch TV & surf internet (-2 spoons)
Clean up after supper (-2 spoons)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)

Total spoons remaining for tomorrow:  1

I managed to budget pretty decently today, so I have a spare spoon for tomorrow.  Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment