Starting spoons: 18
The town decided it was a good idea to run some kind of digging machine that sounded like an air-raid siren from 11:00 pm to 1:45 am. I'm so tired.
Fork: Didn't sleep well AT ALL. (-1 spoon)
Fork: Didn't feel rested (-1 spoon)
Fork: Everything hurts, because I didn't sleep well (-1 spoon)
Fork: Brain fog, again because of lack of sleep (-1 spoon)
Fork: Dizzy...broken record me (-1 spoon)
Fork: Skip breakfast because tired (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush hair & put in ponytail (-1 spoon)
Pack lunch (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Travel to work (-1 spoon)
Fork: Realize I forgot my keys and my phone when I get to work (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
Travel home from work (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Take Tylenol (-1 spoon)
Fork: Did I remember to take my Vitamin B? I don't know, I'd better not take it in case I did (-1 spoon)
Help make supper (-1 spoon)
Surf internet and watch TV (-2 spoons)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Change into workout clothes (-1 spoon)
Walk the cat (-1 spoon)
Treadmill workout (-3 spoons)
Get water for the cat (-1 spoon)
Brush the cat (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Take out garbage (-1 spoon)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Remaining spoons for tomorrow: -12
I hope I sleep well tonight as I'm going to need a day with as few forks as possible to even have a hope of getting through tomorrow. I expect not to get back to 20 but I hope to get back to 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment