Starting spoons: 20
Big Fork: Serious allergic reaction--Supper ordered in last night was a great no-spoons option, but I'm feeling it today. I have cold symptoms, a rash, and everything hurts. I also felt nauseous first thing this morning. (-4 spoons)
Check Facebook & Email (-1 spoon)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush hair and spray with dry shampoo (-1 spoon)
Fork: Because of my rash, I couldn't put my hair in a ponytail, so I had to spend more time on it. Also 2 clumps of hair fell out. (-1 spoon)
Brush teeth (-1 spoon)
Cat snuggles (-1 spoon)
Put on coat & boots (-1 spoon)
Fork: Skipped breakfast due to nausea (-1 spoon)
Coffee +1 spoon
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
Help make supper (-2 spoons)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Surf internet & watch TV (-2 spoons)
Go to grocery store (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Clean one room (-2 spoons)
Lie down (+1 spoon)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Spent. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be so sore. I've got fewer spoons left as of right now for tomorrow, but at least it's Thursday.
Spoons remaining for tomorrow: -4
No comments:
Post a Comment