Starting spoons: 3
So I won't get back to 20 for tomorrow, but hopefully by Monday. Today is do as little as possible day, although I do have to do laundry. I've told everyone I just want to rest. Let's see how that goes.
Fork: period (-1 spoon)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Feed the cat (-1 spoon)
Those were my day's spoons gone by 6:15 am. So:
2 hour nap (+2 spoons)
Coffee (didn't have to make it, thanks Mom!) (+1 spoon)
Watch TV & surf internet (-2 spoons)
Make a small breakfast (-1 spoon)
Eat breakfast (+1 spoon)
Fork: backache (-1 spoon)
1 load of laundry in washer (-1 spoon)
Clean out fridge for Mom (-1 spoon)
Fold and put away clothes Dad left in dryer so I can use it (-1 spoon)
1 load of laundry in dryer, 1 in washer (-1 spoon)
Heat up leftovers for lunch (-1 spoon)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Fold and put away clothes in dryer (-1 spoon)
1 load of laundry in dryer, 1 in washer (-1 spoon)
Errands for parents (-4 spoons)
Fold and put away clothes in dryer (-1 spoon)
1 load of laundry in dryer, 1 in washer (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
1 hour nap (+1 spoon)
Help make supper (-2 spoons)
Fold and put away clothes in dryer (-1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Humboldt Broncos Memorial (-1 spoon)
Got Dressed (-1 spoon)
Went to the gas station (-1 spoon)
Interact with people (-3 spoons)
Clean up after supper (-2 spoons)
Search for lost item (-1 spoon)
1 Load of laundry in washer (-1 spoon)
Made a snack (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Cat snuggles (-1 spoon)
Total remaining spoons for tomorrow; -1. Not done laundry and I did very little self-care, but I managed to get back to almost 20 (19) for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment