Starting spoons: 16
It's my mom's birthday today, yay. :)
Fork; I didn't sleep too well last night; I got up 4 times and 1 of them had trouble getting back to sleep (-1 spoon)
Got up (-1 spoon)
Got dressed (-1 spoon)
Put dry shampoo in hair, brushed it, and put it in a ponytail (-1 spoon)
Made breakfast (-1 spoon)
Breakfast (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Put on coat and boots (-1 spoon)
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
Travel home from work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Change clothes (-1 spoon)
Go to grocery store (-1 spoon)
Go out for supper (-1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Feed the cat (-1 spoon)
Make a mug cake for Mom (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Surf online & watch TV (-2 spoons)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Spoons remaining for tomorrow; -1
I'm glad because tomorrow I have to clean the house. That will be a bunch of spoons.
No comments:
Post a Comment