Saturday, April 6, 2019

April 5, 2019

Starting spoons:  3

As usual, it's Friday and I am pretty much done.  I can will myself through today with the promise of a rest tomorrow, but the fewer spoons I have, the more I need.

Fork:  Cat started yelling around 5:30 am, wake up, try to go back to sleep (-1 spoon)
Check Facebook and email (-1 spoon)
Got up (-1 spoon)

Ugh, now to will myself through the rest of the day.  It's only 6:10.

Fork:  Slept enough, don't feel rested though (-1 spoon)
Fork:  period still (-1 spoon)
Fed the cat (-1 spoon)
Made coffee (-1 spoon)
Big fork:  Allergen:  wheat near me yesterday.  Yesterday, I only sneezed a few times, so it was like half a fork.  Today, though, I'm itchy all over, my eyes are itchy and watery, my nose is stuffy and runny and itchy, my throat feels full, and I have sneezed 20 times and I've only been up 15 minutes. (-4 spoons)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Fork:  Arm pain and tingling (-1 spoon)
Brush hair and put in a ponytail, only a few hairs come out (-1 spoon)
Get a cup of coffee (usually this doesn't use much more energy than making coffee, but today it does) (-1 spoon)
Larabar for breakfast (very little effort, same amount of energy as a tougher meal) (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Surf online for a few minutes (-1 spoon)
Pack lunch (-1 spoon)
Put on coat and boots (-1 spoon)
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Big fork:  Aural migraine.  Having trouble seeing, and headache. (-4 spoons)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
Fork:  backache (-1 spoon)
Travel home from work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Helped make supper (-2 spoons)
Got food for cat (-1 spoon)
Went to grocery store, didn't find what was needed, came home (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Watched TV and surfed internet (-2 spoons)
Wash hair & bathe (-3 spoons)
Put on pyjamas, now I'm ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Mom tried a hair-curling trick on my hair but it didn't work (-1 spoon)
Get a snack for myself and my mom (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
George got into something so we had to try to clean him (-4 spoons)

Total spoons remaining for tomorrow;  -17
People ask me what I'm going to do on the weekend, and they think I'm kidding when I say I'm going to sit.  But I just don't have the energy for much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment