Starting spoons: 5
Today is do as little as possible and drink as much coffee as I can stand day in an attempt to regain spoons so I can do laundry tomorrow. Here goes!
Get up (-1 spoon)
Fork: not rested (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Nap (+1 spoon)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Big fork: period 2 weeks early (-2 spoons)
Fork: back ache (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Surf internet and watch TV (-2 spoons
Vitamin B supplement (+1 spoon)
Breakfast (+1 spoon)
I still want to do very little, but mom has other ideas...
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush hair (-1 spoon)
Shopping (including travel) (-3 spoons)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Help with baking (-2 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Do Dad's income tax (-2 spoons)
Clean the kitchen (-1 spoon)
Fork: Skip lunch because stomach ache (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Go to the post office (-1 spoon)
So does the cat...
Chase the cat (-1 spoon)
Take Tylenol (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Shopping (including travel) (-3 spoons)
Workout on the treadmill (-3 spoons)
Shower (-2 spoons)
Change into pyjamas (-1 spoon)
Help make supper (-2 spoons)
Prep mom's meds for her (-1 spoon)
So at this point I've used all my spoons for tomorrow already. And one for Monday. Rest and food and maybe coffee but it's almost 6:00 so coffee might keep me from sleeping.
Supper (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Interact with parents (-3 spoons)
Remaining spoons for tomorrow: -22
Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment