1 extra spoon for today because I managed to save one yesterday. Here we go...
Forks: backache & headache (-2 spoons)
Check Facebook & email (-1 spoon)
Get up (-1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Spray dry shampoo on hair, brush it, and put it in ponytail (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Brush teeth (-1 spoon)
Pack lunch (leftovers) (-1 spoon)
Get breakfast (-1 spoon)
Get breakfast (-1 spoon)
Put it in my pocket and forget about it, therefore skip breakfast (-1 spoon)
Travel to work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Eat lunch (+1 spoon)
Travel home from work (not driving) (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Get food for the cat (-1 spoon)
Eat supper (+1 spoon)
Watch TV & surf internet (-2 spoons)
Help clean up after supper (-1 spoon)
Help clean up after supper (-1 spoon)
Wash hair & bathe (-3 spoons)
Brush hair (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Follow-the-leader with George (-1 spoon)
Fork: period spotting (-1 spoon)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)
Total spoons remaining for tomorrow: -6 spoons
Today I didn't feel too rough, and I didn't do too much, but I did use 7 extra spoons. At least I had that extra, which makes a 6 spoon lack. So tomorrow, even if I do sleep well tonight as I expect to, I'll start out with 14 spoons. This is why it gets tough counting spoons--it's so easy to get behind and so tough to get ahead. Tomorrow I will try to take it easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment