Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 24, 2019

Tired, but less so than yesterday.  Today I'm just short on spoons but at least I rested.

Starting spoons:  8

Get up (-1 spoon)
Fork:  Not feeling rested (-1 spoon)
Fork:  Skipped breakfast because tired (-1 spoon)
Vitamin B supplement (+1 spoon)
Get food for cat (-1 spoon)
Get dressed (-1 spoon)
Dry shampoo, brush hair, and put in ponytail (-1 spoon)
Put on coat and boots (-1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Travel to work (-1 spoon)
Work (-4 spoons)
Interact with people at work (-3 spoons)
Lunch (+1 spoon)
Coffee (+1 spoon)
Fork:  Stuck at work an extra hour and a half (-1 spoon)
Travel home from work (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Help make supper (-1 spoon)
Surf internet & watch TV (-2 spoons)
Change clothes (-1 spoon)
Snack (+1 spoon)
Supper (+1 spoon)
Shorter easier workout on treadmill (-2 spoons)
Wash hair & bath (-3 spoons)
Get ready for bed (-1 spoon)

Spoons left over for tomorrow:  -12

Tomorrow I get to start work a bit later so I'm going to sleep in if I can.  With my luck, George and I will be up earlier than ever though lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment